We have all experienced a hangover, but what really is it?
- 83% of Australian adults drink alcohol.
- 2.6 million days of absenteeism occur every year due to drinking and the resulting hangovers.
- 76% of people experience a hangover after moderate drinking. Moderate drinking defined as a blood alcohol conc. rising to .115g%
- Symptoms of a hangover are caused by many factors.
1. Headaches: Alcohol dilates the blood vessels in your brain, which can trigger a headache.
2. Nausea: Alcohol can cause inflammation of your stomach lining and increase acid production, leading to nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
3. Dehydration: Alcohol is a diuretic, meaning that it stimulates your body to increase urine production, depleting your body of fluid.
- There are many hangover remedies people use to ease their hangover like a greasy meal, pain medication and hair of the dog.
Hydrodol believes it is better to plan ahead . Hydrodol, with its blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural goodness,can help put back in, what a big night takes out.