The liver is a key part of the digestive system and plays a crucial role in helping the body to metabolise and filter out toxins. With toxins defined as anything that has the potential to negatively impact the body (e.g. alcohol and junk food), the liver sometimes works overtime to help the body process general lifestyle excesses.
Available in a daily capsule format, Hydrodol Liver Health contains specially selected ingredients to aid this process and overall health.
Features & Benefits
- A carefully selected formula to support the liver detoxification and cleansing process of the body.
- Milk Thistle, traditionally used in Western herbal; medicine, aids natural body detoxification processes, plus provides digestion and gallbladder support.
- Antioxidant green tea supports liver detoxification.
- Terminalia, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, cleanses and purifies.
- B Vitamins to maintain and support energy levels.
- Vegan friendly.
- Free from added wheat, yeast and nuts.
- Hydrodol Liver Health formula developed in Australia.
- A proudly Australian-owned family business.
Hydrodol Liver Health is suitable for those who want to:
- Assist their body in the metabolising and filtering out of toxins.
- Provide extra care to their liver through detoxification and refreshment.
- Help their body process general lifestyle excesses via therapeutic support.
How does Hydrodol Liver Health work?
The carefully crafted formula combines Milk Thistle and Terminalia, herbs traditionally used in Western and Ayurvedic medicine respectively, with antioxidants and B vitamins. The result is a daily capsule that supports the liver detoxification and cleansing process of the body.
Directions for use
Take 1 capsule daily with water.
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. 60mg, from 4.2g (min) dry seed; Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) ext. 180mg, from 2.7g (min) dry leaf; Terminalia chebula (TermiPain®) ext. 250mg, from 1g (min) dry fruit; Beta vulgaris (Beetroot) ext. 75mg, from 750mg (min) dry root; Thiamine hydrochloride 1.2mg, equiv. to 1.04mg Vit B1; Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 10.0mg; Calcium pantothenate 5.46mg, equiv. to 5.0mg Vit B5.
Precautions & Contraindications
- The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or children under 12.